Michael Shawn McCabe is the Founder & Principal of McCabe Media in Northern Cincinnati, Ohio. He’s a divorced father of two, a licensed investment professional (Series 7/66), insurance agent, boyfriend, entrepreneur, private pilot, total business geek, finance junky, over-eater, music lover, and digital media addict.
Shawn is a Miami University graduate and began his financial career as a mutual fund trader with Fidelity Investments in 1999. Shawn is the former President & CEO of EquityFlight Financial Services. He has over 10+ years of business development and operations management experience. Shawn spent the majority of his professional career as a Director for a large global law firm.
Shawn loves good business and is an entrepreneur at heart. His interests and hobbies are fairly diverse and he loves “talking shop” with his clients. He has a passion for aviation and is a licensed private pilot. Shawn also sings and plays drums for a local classic rock band.
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- FINRA Uniform Combined State Law (Series 66)
- Life, Health & Variable Insurance License
- Member, Miami University Alumni Association
- Member, Greater Cincinnati Venture Association
- Member, Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association
- Past Member, Phi Theta Kappa Society